Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

all warning lights on

Old 12-09-2011, 03:56 PM

Default all warning lights on

i have a 2006 xb, recently all the warning lights came on, yet before that when i drive to work , the car acts as if its running out of gas(even on a full tank), it will do this for a couple of times , then it would run as if nothing is wrong, yet recenty i was getting ready to turn the car off , and all the warning lights came on, the radio blinked off, and will not power back on, the heater and wipers work, yet the battery has drainded. to me this sounds like and electricle problem, anyone has a clue
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i had a simular problem in my tc gen 1 happened after i installed my sub and head unit.

well there was simular problem i would drive and it would go all crazy with lights on the dash and when i would turn the head lights on it would die out. it made no sense to me thought the wiring was the issue.

well what ended up being a fuse under my hood one of the big ones not the normal size one i would say check all of your fuses first.

so just check fuses.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This may help you with checking the fuses: http://www.clubxb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42822
Would be great if you could check the battery voltage and scan the ECU to see if it has any trouble codes stored.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Possible Alternator Problem. Had similar issues with my other cars
Old 08-21-2013, 09:03 PM

Hope this helps,06 xb recently all my warning lights came on and i went the whole gambit trying to find the problem even searching this forum and talking to several scion owners with the same problem. About a week later my son told me there was a funny sound coming from the rear, I drove it and there was a weird sound on the drivers rear, We had recently put on custom wheels that were a bit wider than stock so I felt around the backside to see if there was any rubbing and I felt a wire rubbing the tire, I removed the wheel and the brake sensing wire had completely rubbed through. I soldiered the wires back together and secured the cable with an additional clamp and within seconds of driving it the lights went off! I called the others I talked to and they all had the same problem and results. Good luck!